Two’s and You – 2 Year Olds
Two’s & You Children’s Dance Class for 2-Year-Olds (Toddlers)
Two’s & You is all about experiencing the magic of music and children’s dance with your toddler. Designed to introduce very basic dance steps in a fun way, toddlers are accompanied by a parent or guardian who can guide and share in their child’s first dance exploration. During the first half hour you and your child will be marching, jumping, learning to follow the leader, playing different musical instruments and definitely showing us your own moves along the way. Your child learns to count and recognize different styles of music and incorporate steps by using props, stories and games. This is followed by 15 minutes of interactive play time with the other children in the class.
The Shelley Shearer Advantage:
• Professionally accredited and experienced teachers
• Two instructors in every class and limited class sizes ensures individual attention
• Full range of class levels in each discipline and lots of class times to choose from
• All programs have been developed through years of experience and are updated on an ongoing basis
• Teachers receive leading edge training at national and international conventions and classes
• World-class facilities: Studios have sprung dance floors and professional dance flooring to help prevent injuries
• Viewing Gallery with large windows and ample seating
Annual Parent Open House provides added insight into student progress
• Lots of free parking
• Live piano accompaniment in preschool and ballet classes
• June recital for all students aged 3 and up at the Manitoba Centennial Concert Hall
• Award winning choreographers and teachers
• Director’s Invitational programs in all disciplines for more intensive training and other performing and competing opportunities
• Decades of Provincial, National and World Champions
• More Adjudicator’s Choice Awards and Scholarships than any dance school in a single year and in Manitoba Dance Festival history.
• More World Champions than any school in Manitoba.
• In-house assistant and teacher training program in all dance styles and levels
• World famous guest teachers and workshops held at our own studios
• Age specific preschool classes provide appropriate instruction & programming for each level of development
• Live piano accompaniment